You must apply to and be accepted by BOTH the Graduate School at the University of Florida and the Master of Health Administration (MHA) Program.
Application Period: November 1 – April 1
Application to Graduate School at University of Florida
(Click here for detailed information on applying to Graduate School.)
Mailing address of the Graduate School is:
Office of Graduate Admissions
University of Florida
P.O. Box 2946
Gainesville, FL 32602-2946
- 1. Submit application form for admission to Graduate School, along with $30US nonrefundable application fee. Or, you may complete the application form online at gradschool.rgp.ufl.edu/education/toapply.html, but you still must send the $30US application fee and the other required materials to the address listed above. (Current and former University of Florida students are no longer exempt from this application fee; the $30US application fee is required from all students applying to a graduate program.)
- 2. Under College/School, specify Public Health and Health Professions (PHHP), and under Program/Major, specify Health Administration (HA).
- 3. Arrange to have official transcripts from each previous institution attended (other than University of Florida) sent to the address above.
- 4. Arrange to have official GRE or GMAT test scores sent directly to University of Florida. The University of Florida code is 5812.
- 5. Arrange to have official TOEFL scores sent to address above (International students only).
- * SOPHAS is strictly for Public Health programs and does not apply to the MHA application.
Application to MHA Program
Send the following to:
Attn: Student Recruitment Coordinator
Department of Health Services Research, Management and Policy
University of Florida
101 S. Newell Drive, Room 4151
P.O. Box 100195
Gainesville, FL 32610-0195
- 1. Copies of transcripts from each institution attended (including the University of Florida).
- 2. Copies of GRE or GMAT test scores.
- 3. Three letters of reference that attest to your accomplishments and management potential and the
UF Graduate School Recommendation Letter.
- 4. Current resume.
- 5. Statement of Purpose (A 1-2 page explanation of your career goals and why you wish to earn the MHA degree at the University of Florida).
- 6. Copy of TOEFL scores (International students only).
- 7. E-Mail Student Recruitment Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the Department that you are applying to the program and to ascertain what other documents may be required.