Instructions for the process can be found below.
Steps to apply through the University of Florida Graduate School
- All applicants including UF students must complete the Graduate School online application and all applicants including UF students must pay the $30 application fee. The application does not have to be completed at one time, but make note of the UFID# you will be provided upon payment of the application fee. This ID# will be your special identifier.
- Under Program of Study, please specify: Health Administration
- Arrange to have all official transcripts from each previous institution attended (other than the University of Florida) sent to:
- International Students Only: Arrange to have official TOEFL (90 or higher) scores sent to above address
- Attach current resume
- Fill out the contact information for three (3) references. The Graduate School will contact your references.
- Attach your Statement of Purpose. This is a 1-2 page explanation of your career goals and why you wish to earn your MHA degree at the University of Florida.
- Applicants must complete both of the following essays (there are no word-count requirements): Please upload as a single .pdf document to “Other Upload” under the “Resume/Other” section. Please use headers for each essay so it would be easy for the reader to determine which essay question you are responding to.
- What is one way in which you failed as an adult? What specific insight did you gain from the experience?
- How has the failure you described in the previous question shaped your development?