Issue Briefs & Fact Sheets
Issue briefs and fact sheets serve as a valuable resource to anyone looking for a concise overview of a particular topic or study.
Florida Health Insurance Study Fact Sheets
FCMU has been a collaborative partner in the ongoing Florida Health Insurance Study. This study is a government funded project aimed at describing the state of uninsurance in Florida in order to develop initiatives to provide access to health care for Florida’s growing uninsured population. The following series of fact sheets was developed at FCMU in order to share the vast body of data from FHIS with the public.
- Fact Sheet No. 4, March 2006 – “Health Insurance Coverage among Men and Women in Florida”
- Fact Sheet No. 3, September 2005 – “Gaps in Coverage: Uninsured Part of the Year”
- Fact Sheet No. 2, August 2005 – “Health Insurance Coverage among Children in Florida”
- Fact Sheet No. 1, April 2005 – “Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Rates of Health Insurance Coverage”
FCMU Issue Briefs
- 2004 Legislative Session Update, “A Summary of the State Legislature’s impact on Florida’s Healthcare Environment”